Friday, July 22, 2011

DSDI July Blog Hop

Hey everybody! Here's my stop on the hop! I've been super busy the last few months. I had to take a hiatus to get our house ready to sell, so I haven't been designing much lately. But I have some really cute stuff in the works. My goal was to have it done by this weekend to showcase it during the blog hop, but mother nature had other ideas. We were out of power from Monday morning until Friday morning all last week! So while I had all the time in the world, I couldn't do anything :( But! I'll be back soon with lots of fun stuff for ya! Be sure to "like" me on FB for the latest updates!

Thanks for being so patient while I've been away! And here is your freebie!


link: http://www.4shared.com/file/b3kxc6cw/mnr_simplebeauty_2.html

HERE IS THE LIST!!

Jen C Designs

A Damsel With A Dulcimer

Gail’s Moments In Time

Simple Girl Scraps

Giggle Polkadots

Melly Scraps

Moments In Time

Digi Scraps Drive-In

Poki’s Photo Projects

Jusme

Hand Full Of Stamps

8 comments:

  1. Link is not valid?

    TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the same response, that it's not valid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, the link doesn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry everyone with Melly's power being out the link got shortened in transit...

    Here's the correct link I did double check it. :)

    http://www.4shared.com/file/ZVgHEEhD/mnr_simplebeauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandy! I updated the post so it should be good now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much - this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd have been sitting at Panera designing! Good luck with your house- I hope it sells quickly. Thanks for the kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this beautiful kit :)

    ReplyDelete