Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Designer Survivor Voting and freebie!

Hey everyone!

As you may, or may not know, I've been in digital scrapbook design contest called Designer Survivor for the past month. We started with over 70 people, and there are only 11 people remaining in the competition. There's just one week left. I need votes to win immunity and keep me safe from voting and I will be guaranteed a spot in the final 5!!

Vote HERE
Black Tie Optional by MellyScraps
(be careful - there is another kit called Black Tie by another designer!)

It literally only takes 3 seconds to vote. Click on the link, click on my name (about the 7th one down), and click vote. It's that simple!!

Also - if I win immunity this week, I will put everything in my store on sale for $2 till Sunday!!!

Here is the mini kit I created for the immunity challenge (click to download)



Thank you all so much!!!

-Mel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete