Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. Have you seen my new Facebook Page? I update that more frequently! I'm thinking about appointing someone to run my blog for me so it will stay more current.

If you haven't seen my latest products, check them out! All available at DSDI.

My latest release is Glitzy Glam! On sale through February for $4.00 PLUS you get the matching alpha for free!





Some other products I have released recently...

This Is Me - a kit perfect for self journaling and P365.



A set of photo masks that will turn your pictures/layouts into a puzzle! A single piece is included along with instructions for "popping" pieces out!



This was my Christmas Kit for 2009. Perfect for scrapping our Christmas Past...



Thanks for looking! I'm sure I'll be back soon with something fun for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment